Mark SQuared would not be here without it’s volunteers and the community that supports it. We need your help to produce this amazing festival full of arts, culture, entertainment and goodwill. We welcome you to apply to become a volunteer for MSQ’s 2013 Block Party Saturday, July 6 from 3pm to 9pm. Set-up time is scheduled for Friday, July 5. Volunteers will be given t-shirts, a gift bag and other incentives for their help. Each shift is around 4 hours and we will do everything we can to position as requested. However, keep in mind that flexibility is important to accomplishing our goal to have an outstanding block party. Once your application is completed, a volunteer coordinator will be in contact with you.
- I understand I represent Mark SQuared and its interests while on shift.
- I understand volunteers are un-paid.
- I understand that as a volunteer, I should be polite, courteous and respectful at all times to MSQ patrons and fellow volunteers.
- I understand as a volunteer, the patron has the priority in seating.
- I understand I am required to be in uniform while volunteering.
- I understand that the festival is counting on me for the shifts that I am assigned.
- I will contact my volunteer team lead if an emergency cancellation arises.
- I am at least 18 years of age. Only a parent or guardian can sign the consent form for anyone younger than 18 years old.
By submitting this application, I agree to have read and will adhere to all MSQ policies and procedures.
Thank you for completing this volunteer application and your interest in volunteering at Mark SQuared.